EFLA has been recognized as one of Iceland's strongest companies. Creditinfo, a leading local credit information provider, completes a detailed analysis highlighting Icelandic companies that have achieved top marks for strength, stability and resilience in the marketplace.
There are only 2% of Icelandic companies that pass the conditions each year and receive the coveted award of being one of Icelandic's strongest companies. This is the eleventh year in a row that EFLA Consulting Engineers receives this acknowledgement.
Certification such as this is widely recognized in countries around the world, but in larger economies, the conditions for the awards are not as strict as those in Iceland.
The conditions for the company strength analysis
- Categorised by Creditinfo in risk category 1, 2 or 3
- Positive EBIT for each of the past three years
- Positive operating proﬁt for each of the past three years
- Equity ratio at least 20% for each of the past three years
- Has submitted a financial statement to RSK for the past three years
- Registered CEO at the company register
- Deﬁned as an active company according to Creditinfo
- Operating income of at least ISK 50 million in the past three years
- Total assets at least ISK 100m in the past three years